The “cause” of warming has its roots in research and trenches. It helps work the muscles you are about to use and reduces the chances of injury. But if you use your own warm-up only for “indulgence,” you are likely to lose valuable minutes and lose the chance of surprisingly huge profits.
Depending on your level of training, these tricks can help maximize gym time and improve overall strength and performance.
Overshoot Your Working Set
The classic breakthrough for strength building is to increase your lower pitch groups beyond your weight. When you return to your weight while at work, you will feel like a feather!
For example: suppose you are forming up to 3 working groups of 5 actors in a bench press, which is a classic protocol of strength and size that I am talking about in my article “A better way to download.”
- Make some low slope combos.
- Now, make between 90 and 95 percent of the maximum. Don’t shoot an RP here; This is a warm up, so you won’t want to kill yourself while doing it. You just need to shoot to trick your nervous system into thinking that your work weight is too heavy, but it really isn’t.
- Lower your real weight, which now looks like nothing!
Add Accommodating Resistance To Your Warm-Ups
Bands and chains can be added to a variety of iron machine exercises. It is a popular resistance accessory for heavy duty cranes, which often use it on a specific power-centered lift day. However, anyone can use this break to play with the nervous system while it heats up!
For example: to obtain squatting gains, add strips to each end of the iron, locked at the bottom of the cage with striped pins or attached to the knot. This is how this works:
- Make sure the integrity of the band is solid and then secure it to the bottom of the cage, either through built-in pins or by tying the band in a knot around the bottom of the support.
- Once you have stacked your weights, connect the top of each band to each end of the iron.
- Make your warming series. While the squats are low, the belt tension will help you as you push up, the belt tension will withstand it. Essentially, he has now reversed the expected resistance of his body, making squats feel easier to lower and rise to a higher level.
- Remove the bands that sit at your usual work weight and should now feel easier and in control!
Use A Thick Grip For Warm-Ups
Your hands and forearms have more to do with your stress. If you want to fool your body and lift your weight further, equip your warming kits with a bulky grip accessory, such as Fat Gripz. You will see huge gains in your compression strength once you take control.
For example: before you start, add Fat Gripz or other gripping grip expansion tools for your heating combinations. This is what happens next:
- With Fat Gripz, heat your seat as usual, or even use one of the additional sprouts mentioned in this article. You can start with a blank strip, going through each heating group. You can do it even at your weight, if you wish.
- After the iron comes into contact with the body, “pushing the tape too hard” as you stretch it, helping to press the classic bench, will be more difficult. Your muscles and forearms will have to be activated more than usual.
- Gripz grease removal for your work weight. Your hands and forearms, which have already been activated to reach the highest level of performance, will be easier and the bar will feel easy to lift!
- Even using Fat Gripz on your weight while working is extremely beneficial to increase the grip strength of other exercises, as well as to increase the strength and size of the forearm.